A Filipino can be nationalistic by doing many ways,
I'm still a student who's studying hard for myself for the future. that way i can show my way of being nationalistic.
Whenever i visit my province during vacations i always buy pasalubongs and other delicacies that can be only found there or is known at that particular place here in the Philippines. I always buy souvenirs from places we went to especially provinces and other historical places and tourist spots here and i also take photos as a remembrance from majestic places that I've been to. In that way I am supporting our country's tourism.
As what i learned from school, i keep my trashes and avoid being neglectful in my ways so that i won't contribute in littering and polluting the promised land or should i say "lupang hinirang" as respect and love for my country. Like i said..R E S P E C T & L O V E, i can show these things in simple and practical ways. I stand straight while singing the national anthem as a sign of loyalty and respect to our symbolic flag. And also by raising my hand properly while reciting out "panatang makabayan". The panatang makabayan says that we should be loving or country sincerely. It says a Filipino's promise to our land. What the panatang makabayan says is what I strive to do as a student, as a person, as a Filipino. I still have the hope that Philippines CAN keep pace with other country and that the true sense of being pinoy can be restored longer. I do these things wholeheartedly cause i adore the Philippines and I'm proud of being a Filipino.
I learned that color is just a color and so is race. Being in a race is a blessing given by God. We need to embrace it and use it in our further betterment. Racism does not only discriminate people it also gives stereotype to people.
ReplyDeletePeople can learn so much in this! Great job! :)
ReplyDelete